Living in the NBC community has its unique opportunities and challenges. This place is different from most others you will experience in your lifetime. In the midst of the diversity that exists on a campus like ours, our goal is to have the unity described in Ephesians 4:15,16. NBC campus becomes a home away from home for students. Facilities are all in easy walking distance and students can enjoy the beauty and solitude of the great trails along the Saskatchewan River just behind our campus. Here are some spots on campus where a lot of our community building happens:
Art Lindsey Education Centre
- Staff and Faculty always have their doors open.
- Library is available for quiet study or doing internet research on NBC’s wireless network.
- Classrooms provide a great learning environment in the morning and a place to study in the afternoons.
- Daily Chapels provide regular times of worship, prayer and spiritual challenges from guest speakers.
- NBC Bookstore provides Christian books, gifts, music and more.
- Hosts major events such as missions conference, three60five and Christmas Cantata.
- Accommodates NBC sports teams
- A well equipped fitness centre.
The Student Lounge
- Relaxed atmosphere with couches and chairs.
- Pool table, table tennis and foosball.
- Surf the net using NBC’s wireless network.
Married Students’ Residence
- Family residences are available for married students and their family. Suites are located right on campus allowing married students to better connect with staff and students.