NBC’s application process is fairly simple. You can download an application form to mail or fax to NBC, or you can contact us and ask that an application package be mailed out to you. (NOTE: unfortunately, Internet Explorer is unable to open the application form - please contact NBC for an application package.)
We have outlined the basic process for you:
- Fill out the application form and either mail or fax it to NBC (be sure to include a $25* non-refundable application fee, a recent photo of yourself, and your “personal profile” as outlined on the last page of the application form)
- Ask three individuals to complete reference forms and mail them to NBC
- Have your previous schools send NBC your transcript
NBC will begin processing your application once all of these steps have been completed.
You may fax your application and accompanying paperwork to (306) 862-3651 or mail it to:
Nipawin Bible College
Nipawin, SK S0E 1E0
Within one week of receiving your application, NBC will mail you a letter acknowledging that it has arrived in our office. The amount of time needed for processing the application will depend on how quickly your transcript and references follow your application, but normally you can expect it to take between two weeks and two months. In mid-summer you will be mailed a package asking you to submit to a criminal record check and to commit to live by NBC's Community Standards. You will also have the opportunity to apply for bursaries if we receive your application before August 15. Several scholarships are available—click here for more info.
- Profession of Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour, and evidence of a born-again experience
- Consistency in Christian living and a commitment to spiritual growth
- Graduation from high school (exception: mature individuals who are clearly purposeful toward their training at NBC). Home School students will be asked to demonstrate grade 12 equivalency by providing a transcript which indicates course names, shows credits and grades attained, and names the curriculum that was used.
*Application Fee is $35 if mailed after August 15.